Travel Insurance Policies

Whether you are traveling across the border for gas, groceries, a weekend getaway or you are taking that long-planned vacation you should have travel insurance.

Accidents or sudden illnesses can happen at any time. OHIP covers very little out-of-province medical costs. In fact, outside of Canada, it covers less than 10% of your medical bills!

We offer single trip coverage, annual policies, trip cancellation, trip interruption, baggage insurance, and visitors to Canada insurance as well! Contact Haas Insurance Group to discuss what travel insurance options we have available and get a quick and easy quote over the telephone today!

NOTE: Travel insurance should be purchased prior to leaving on your trip.

Contact us to get your insurance started today or call for advice.

Contact Us    Call 519-471-7740