Your commercial, business, and liability insurance should be designed to protect against the most prevalent risks to the assets and capital in your business. As your insurance broker, we can help you identify those risks and help you determine the level of coverage you should consider.

We offer business insurance coverage for all types of industries, some examples include:

  • Retail operations
  • Offices
  • Contractors
  • Manufacturing
  • Real Estate/Building owners
  • Distributors

We can obtain almost any type of insurance you require including:

  • Commercial General Liability
  • Commercial Property Insurance
  • Professional Liability/Error and Omissions Insurance
  • Directors & Officers’ Liability
  • Boiler and Machinery/ Equipment Breakdown coverage
  • Business Interruption
  • Home Based Business
  • Commercial Automobile

Liability Insurance

Every business is exposed to liability and should be protected against it. Commercial Liability Insurance provides your business with financial protection against claims alleging bodily injury or property damage due to negligent acts by you, others within your organization or others acting on behalf of your organization.
Commercial General Liability is the backbone of all insurance policies. The vast majority of all insurance packages are built around the CGL. We recommend a minimum CGL limit of $2,000,000, and higher limits are available.

Commercial Property Insurance

Insurance for your physical assets can protect you from property damage or theft. Types of items we can insure are your building, equipment or machinery, inventory or stock, furniture, computers, leased and rented equipment as well as intangible assets such as licenses, patents, and accounts receivable.

Professional Liability/Errors & Omissions Insurance

An Errors & Omissions (E&O) policy is also known as Professional Liability Insurance. This type of insurance protects business professionals against liability for damages and cost of defense as a result of an error and or omission in their work. Common examples of professionals that require this type of insurance are consultants, architects, engineers, attorneys, insurance brokers, accountants just to name a few. You may also require this type of coverage if your work involves designing such as advertising agencies, websites design or hosting, computer programmers or products.
If there’s a chance that a mistake on your part could result in a financial loss for a client, then you should consider this type of insurance.

Directors and Officers’ Liability

It is common practice to protect company directors and senior managers from personal liability for actions that are the responsibility of the company they direct. While insurance does not remove their fiduciary duty, it does provide some financial protection from legal liability for a claim made against them for an alleged or wrongful act. A wrongful act is any error, misstatement, misleading statement, act omission, breach of duty, or neglect allegedly committed or attempted.

Boiler and Machinery/Equipment Breakdown Coverage

Commercial property insurance policies will often exclude coverage of breakdown or damage to highly sensitive or specialized equipment including boilers, control systems, computers, diagnostic equipment, electrical systems, and more. This type of insurance can be purchased to cover equipment for sudden and accidental breakdowns.

Business Interruption

This form of insurance provides you with the funds required to protect your business’s financial position if your operations are interrupted by an insured loss such as a fire. It will help to replace your loss of income in the event of a covered claim.

Home Based Business

Many homeowners are surprised to find out that their home insurance does not cover their home-based business. In fact, if you do not advise the insurance company that you run a business from your home, your policy may be null and void! Home-based businesses often require a separate commercial policy, but you may also qualify for a small home-run business package that can be added to your existing home insurance.

Contact us to get your insurance started today or call for advice.

Contact Us    Call 519-471-7740